Uglydoll Collectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Admin!

Go down

Hello from the Admin! Empty Hello from the Admin!

Post by Angelx624 Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

Hello everyone!! Since this section is all about intros, and that it's mandatory for everyone to make one, I need to get right on that myself!!

My name is Kat, and I'm currently in my 20s. How did I find out about Uglydoll? Well, my late aunt gifted me Cinko one Christmas a few years ago, and she also gave me a smaller Target. My sister received Bop and a smaller Ice Bat. Later on we also each got two keychains: Puglee and Uglyworm. Throughout the years I believe my sister has lost interest in them, but I've gone off and on with my interest in them, but recently I've found my love for them, again. I've re-discovered our little Ice Bat as well as the keychains, my Cinko, and Target. But I have no idea what happened to Bop. I hope I can find him again and reunite all the Uglys we've collected!

As for favorite Ugly, I'd say Wage is my favorite. Mainly because I remember my aunt had a keychain of him on her bag, and I have a fond memory of her showing him to me.

Well, that's all for now! Smile I hope to meet many Uglydoll collectors on here!! Hee Hee
Angelx624
Angelx624
Admin

https://uglydollcollectors.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum